Wednesday, January 28, 2009

LOL Yet Another Puzzle

Ok, instead of answering a gazillion emails fromw work, here is the nutshell of this bullshit, short & sweet. Will go into further details if I feel like it at another time.......

Seems that this here little lady Sandy had a tiff with our beloved PoppaC and so blah blah blah, no likey no more between these two, whatever.

Next, it seems that my good friend Panther was advised from another young lady named Missy that Sandy had whispered in her ear that Panther had told her that I wanted her phone number (Sandy's, are ya keeping up with this shit???) and that I so wanted to speak with her............about what, who knows, never got that far.

You with me so far???

Ok, well as you can imagine, nope, never asked for this Sandy's number nor did Panther ever tell her as much. I never knew this Sandy until 48 hours ago let alone having any will or desire to speak with her..............

When Panther naturally ASKED Sandy WTF, Sandy in turn swears up and down she never told Missy or PoppaC for that matter, anything of the sort, and once again, this is all bullshit blah blah blah........

LMAO pathetic enough for you yet???? How far back am I taking you cats, 4th grade? 3rd grade? What? it's been so fuckin long since I have had to deal with juvenile shit at this level that I forgot at what grade this is supposed to fade out of one's life.........

SOOOOOOOOOO, ladies and gentleman the moral of the story is, as usual, some people just can't keep my name off their tongue. Involved, not involved, it makes no difference. Somehow EA always worms her way in there now doesnt she?!?!?!? LOL

Seriously heffas, come on now, simma down already. Get a hobby, do something with ya lives for the love of Moses. Exactly how much do ya love me that ya feel the need to consistently include me in your little tea parties???? Psssst..........here's a hint, there's no actual TEA in the kettle ladies, it's all make believe. I swear, and if you don't believe me go ahead and take a bite outta that fake "biscuit"...............yummy? Oh wait, wait, wait DELICIOUS????

Oh and yeah, if you didn't like your name being used in MY blog, tough shit. As I have always said, keep my name out your damn mouths and I will do the same in turn. You wanna whisper my name amongst this bullshit, too fuckin bad if you don't like "being involved".

Guess what? Neither do J like being involved, but hell, can't avoid it at any cost now can I? LOL Fuckin clowns..........

Peace out heffas
EA

10 comments:

BBHeaven said...

LMFAO!!!! U are crazy lady! I wanna know why these "fuckin clowns" can't leave us the fuck alone??? I mean, my God, we have minded our own and they keep comin up with all this crazy shit! If it's not you, its BBHeaven, what the hell, do they miss BB THAT much that they have to start all this shit? Get a fuckin hobby, I don't know, like host a fantasy game, or find someone in REAL life to fuck with, oh sorry, I forgot, they have to fuckin hide behind their damn keyboards.....

LMAO


PUSSY'S!!!!

Love you girl!

BBHeaven said...

Are you fuckin' kidding me EA
These Heffas at it AGAIN!!! and now they brought in a "Sandy" who is this lady?? Do they really want us to take care of them once and for all??? I mean how pathetic!! Drama bitches have to go make up shit all the time then just play "mutual" We tell the shit like it is Mama...always have always will...the snails that want to crawl up under the rock with the LIARS and FAKE BITCHES let them do it....much love to you EA...always....XOXOXOXOX
Carolyn

BBHeaven said...

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh LMAO...BIGTIME OVER HERE!!!! I love the line about mentioning names in ur blog!! That Missy name....LMAO
UR KILLIN ME GIRL!!!

EvelAlida said...

Do you know her? Sandy is a little girl, about 19 I believe, that was in this "circle" from what i make of it, and allegedly i was looking for this kid. Mind you we never spoke before 2 days ago....LOL

Ladies, this shit never ends, its a damn joke, they're a bunch of fuckin clowns..........

The second my name is mentioned, ya best believe I am puttin you on blast, I dont give a fuck WHO the hell you are, so expect ya name in here to be called the fuck out, period.

EA

Anonymous said...

Can i just say.......... Pass the fucking marshmellows.........

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya



I got me a new life i gots me a singing career!!!!!!!!! LMAO how do i sound?? where is simon when i need him.......?? LOL~

BBHeaven said...

OH OH OH EA also....Yea I stole her eye she said "CaCa"...LOL...although its a picture on the web for anyone to use her name is NOT on it...LMAO...anyhow...did you see the UGLY ASS PIC of an eye she is using now...AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA...I mean ITS UGLY Bitch don't gotta worry about me using that one!!!

Anonymous said...

What does this have to do with Big Brother?

Anonymous said...

who said this was a Big Brother Blog?

EvelAlida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EvelAlida said...

WTF???? LMAO What eye?!?!?!? I got an eye, look to the right........
What is this shit about this being a Big brother blog ladies? My blogspot is called EVEL'S DEN,, hello, not Big Brother. Do these cats know that this is just a blog I have always had, where I also blog on BB when it's actually fukkin ON?!??! If somebody came here looking for BB shit only, they either wanna rehash old shit from past seasons or they got fresh episodes playin' in their heads the rest of us aren't watching. LOL
EA