Monday, July 11, 2011

Episode 2: Nominations

*FOR YOU TV ONLY VIEWERS, STOP READING AT THE SPOILER SEGMENT*

Hello BB Fans, had yet another episode last night.....

What did I make of it? Blah, nothing all too thrilling if you ask me.....1 or 2 things got my attention at best and here is how I saw it.....

Now, The Alumni Group of 6 banded naturally, and started shooting out possibilities of who to put up.........Adam & Dominic or Keith & Porsche......this whole Golden Key twist has them thinking more along the lines of who will stay back versus who goes, which is in and of itself very smart thinking.....

Now, the LAST thing I wanna do is give Rachel & Brandon ANY credit for using what is left of their feeble minds, but last night for a refreshing change, they showed hints of intelligence in this game. Even EvelDick himself was impressed when Brendon mentioned they needed to get the newbies to start fighting amongst themselves & their partners.....someone ate their Wheaties that morning I dare say......

Cut to FOH (Full of Herself) Porsche......well well well......how quickly we saw treachery outta this heffa huh? HG's hadn't even so much as figured out the layout of the house before she was MORE than happy to get pulled in by EvelDick.....but then again, who in their right mind can resist this man's charms correct? LOL

Her confiding in Keith that she had alligned with Alumni was an enormous mistake in my opinion....she barely knows her partner, get it together woman......

The fun part was to watch the unveiling of the alliance "The Regulators" amongst Lawon, Dominic, Keith & Cassi......Dominic better simma down though, don't puff up with confidence in your plan there too quickly hun, this is week 1, have you been watching the show at ALL?!?!??! The second you think "I got this" so soon in the game is the second us viewers are saying "Bon Voyage Dumbass".............

Keith naturally ran back to his alliance and slit FOH's throat (Porsche, yes folks, I still nickname the HG's as I see fit and then refer to them as such moving forward, so pay attention!) by rattin' Barbie's ass out.......was anyone falling over in shock? Anyone? No? Ok......

So now due to her alleged alleagiance, what happens here folks? There ya go! Up goes Keith & Porsche!!!

I will say I found Shelly's DR, who is one of my current favorite HG's, very interesting with regards to how she planned on TRYING to teeter on both sides.....that has always failed miserably in most cases, but then again, I have seen it done successfully once or twice. If anyone could be smart enough to pull it off, it could be this woman, she's sharp as far as I can see.....

How's the house gonna go??? WHo they gonna evict??? This ought to be interesting!!

Ciao Heffas,
EvelAlida (EA)

*SPOILER SEGMENT*
Ok now but seriously, what the fuck?!??!?! NOTHING on ED's departure from the show last night? NOTHING? A legend has walked out those doors people! Oh I was heated..... and let me tell ya another thing, this whole baloney with Porsche telling people Keith is campaigning against her because he was atracted to her and she turned him down?!??! REALLY woman??? Any wonder why I have thus far nicknamed you FOH (Full of Herself)?!?!??! Relax killa, you may be cute but you're nothing to write home about.....Cassi makes you look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, so get your ass where it belongs, up that tower ringin' that bell bitch...........

No comments: