Thursday, July 7, 2011

Big Brother Premiere

Hello Hello, it's that time again folks :-)

I've gotten all your emails, and as I stated in a Note on FB, yes, I am back this year to give my commentary of our 13th season of our favorite show........

Many of you have asked if I was going to be at all "nicer" this year and not so rough with my thoughts.......Ummmm, nope, not so much...... EA hasn't gotten any nicer and therefore my writing style will more than likely not change an ounce..... if you want "nice", you are in the wrong place and should know better than to be at a blog called the Evel's Den written by EvelAlida, get a clue............

So with that said, I will do my best to entertain the masses again this year. If you like it, don't like it, I still don't really give a shit but hey, glad you stopped in......

See ya tomorrow when I install my segment on tonight's premiere.

Buckle up BB Fans, Season 13th hits us in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1................

Ciao Heffas,
EvelAlida (EA)

No comments: