Monday, August 17, 2009

BB11: Episode 16- Eviction & Coup D'etat

JEFF OFFICIALLY HAS SAID YO MOMMA!

Oh sweet Mother of all that's Holy, how DELICIOUS was tonight's episode?!?!??!
I was jumping up and down like a damned fool in front of my screen, I couldn't believe that not only did my Yum Yum sack up and use the Coup d'Etat, but the WAY in which he used it with such OOMMPH!

As I said, going over and over the episode play by play like people who come here to read my blog don't already KNOW what happened on the show is useless, so I am feelin' out just sayin' what's my opinion etc.............

Ok, well.........................WHERE THE FUCK DO I BEGIN PEOPLE?!??!!?

We got to see He-ma in all her pompous glory still repeating that all hell will break loose if the power is used! LOL And how much did you love the "Not So Live Live Show" tonight folks?!??!?! The fact that this cunt actually had the power to make a major tv network re-arrange their entire production is impressive, I'll say it! I hate the twat but hell, that's some feat to pull off there lil' mama, well done bitch......

Julie eloquently says "If the power who has the power wants to use it, stand up now......." and with a resounding "aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" Jeff rose and I could hear the choir of hallelujah singin in Boston!

Jordan's face was friggin PRICELESS! LMAO How cute was she to be that stunned he had it?!?!?!? Poor little thing, i just wanna squish her I swear.................

So, he's asked if he wants to take one down, off comes Lydia, and up goes PigPen. He's asked if he wants to take another down, and off comes Russ and up goes Muscles. Brilliant, FUCKIN BRILLIANT move, even though I sincerely didn't want Jessie to bounce, it's that vile little dude Nat I wanted to see gone............

Jessie's speech was in my opinion a CLASS ACT, I don't care whether you love to hate him or hate to love him. He said, fair and square to Jeff "this was the smartest move for you and the best thing you could have done, congratulations" and it was at that second he reaffirmed WHY I liked him this season and why I didn't wanna see him go before stank ass................

His speech made absolutely no sense, bless his heart...........LOL did anyone get what the fuck this poor kid was trying to say there to the HG's?!?!??! LOL I rewound it a dozen times, still scratching my head. He couldn't; even figure out who was votin', thought there could be a tie, oh he was a hot mess and I was like what?!?!? LOL Poor guy, not easy being on the spot like that huh? He is NO FOOL people, he saw this coming and he was fully prepared for it, so as I said, love him or hate him, he ain't the dumb musclehead people love to make him out to be. He knew what was what and what was gonna go down, he had been saying it for the whole 2 weeks come on........

Now, I can't be sure, but I THINK he pushed Kevin away when he tried to say goodbye because it was clear he voted for him to bounce, is that it?!?!? Other than that I couldn't understand it because i didn't see any clear cut animosity between these two, but it sure as hell closed the lid on that casket for Kevin didn't it?!?!?

Now, He-ma......................oh our dear dear He-ma......................who didn't squeal watching that cunt's face as Jeff replaced BOTH her noms and her entire ALLIANCE was on that block?!?!? Anyone??? ANYONE??? You don't count over there in the corner reading this bitch, you're related to He-ma, big fuckin surprise!

Oh watching her face was like Christmas, only with better presents!

I rewound that bitch a dozen or so times as well. And how yummy was that little dig she attempted when she overheard Jeff tell Russ "I keep my word?" What was it?? She said "Did he say he kept his word? Oooohhh so that means you knew about the power. Looks like me and the producers need to have a little talk" Again, kudos to re-arranging an entire show, kudos, won't hold back the undulation there, but really now?!?!?? How LONG exactly do you think you're gonna be allowed to bend this network over before they tell ya to get fucked?!?!?

Not much longer..................we all know what I'm talking about, we'll get to that later :-)

The votin happens, it's a 3-3 and Jessie has left the building. Even enjoyed the way he left I gotta admit..............good attitude all in all after what just friggin happened to him! The only way this episode could have been better for me was if that bitch had been tossed and someone threw her a bar of soap on the way out............

Lydia ballin' had me rollin..................poor little sock puppet's not gonna have anyone there to give her the 1-2 punch is there?!??!?! No more peek-a-boo under the covers.................unless she's got some super peesh that can turn Kevin, she's cashed in her last diddle.............

So HOH time, and hello dolly, Michele wins it! LMAO Seriously, someone out there loves me, just adores me, to have this unfolding the way it is right now........mama did something good to someone somewhere..................

So good......................so damned good people, and I am feeling FANFUKKINTASTIC right now to watch that cunt go from being Queen Bee to what we all know has become of her, and as I said, we WILL get to that very soon in a later post..........there's just so much joy my evel heart can take :-)

Peace out Heffas
EA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! You are hilarious! Keep on blogging!