Sunday, August 16, 2009

BB11: Episode 15 - POV Ceremony

PUNKY POWER!!!!! KEVIN WINS VETO!!!

Ok, well, I think I am gonna change it up for a minute here and see how it feels.

We ALL KNOW what happens per episode, let's not play here, so why go over it every single time play by play???? Like if you're reading this, you have NO IDEA what happened on the show! Please.................

So, I am gonna make it more opinion for a few rounds and see how it flows.......

As you saw from my opener, Kevin won the veto, and yes I refer to him as Punky Brewster. Don't tell me you haven't noticed the resemblance between him and that 80's color challenged child!

So he wins it, and he DOESN'T" USE IT ON HIS BFF LYDIA! HELLO!

Ok, part of me thinks it made sense strategy speaking for what he's thinking of, NUMERO UNO BABY! He's thinking of himself, and why shouldn't he?!??! I mean, is he there to play BB for himself or for Lydia????

But then the other part of me wants to pee on the man...........I mean WTF?!?!? Here he goes and proclaims that if HE had the veto he would SOOOO take her off the block! Did we not all hear the man say this?!?!? I know I sure as hell and more importantly, you know LYDIA heard him say it more than once............so in that aspect it was a grimy move...........

Now, on to that beast He-ma.............

SHE'S A CUNT

There, no need to mince words here people, I have had just about enuff of this he-beast I really have. Now, for all the tv only viewers that have no idea why I would be this enraged, let me break it down for you..............

On tonight's episode, we saw her call Russell, a man who is Middle Eastern, a terrorist. She then followed it up by saying she MEANS he terrorizes the house and hence the word. We THEN get to see a cleverly series of clips CBS provides right after the comment of scenes were Russ did in fact go around yellin, or shall we say "terrorizing", the house................so makes perfect sense right?? WRONG

For those who have the feeds or have the sense to go and read the blogs that DO follow the feeds, we all know this here little douchebag knew exactly what she was saying and exactly what she meant by it. She meant it to be the racial slur it is, period.

She has for weeks now referred to him as a terrorist, has gone as far as saying "I'm the Twin Towers and He's a Terrorist", has said that the Coup D'etat was based on viewers votes and according to her only "Republicans watch this show, the Democrats read", so because Republicans watch and vote, the last 3 to collect votes in that house would be herself cause she's black, Kevin cause he's gay, oh and Russell because he's Middle Eastern and we all know what that means to them there Republicans, TALIBAN!!!!

This fukkin twat has been slingin' this shit from the get go and I am sick to my stomach over the damned edit CBS had the nerve to provide viewers tonight, as though to mislead them and actually make them think this cunt meant anything other than the hateful vile shit she's been sayin..............

Oh, and did i mention that He-ma also has stated that Southerners can't speak English?!?!?!? Must be a connect the dots thing to them red states and all, you know how them rowdy republicans get from the south.................

I can't stand this friggin excuse of a human any longer, I simply can't. The sooner she's off my screen the better. It's gotten to the point she makes me long for the days of Ronnie.........

I'm done, fukkin cunt makes me sick, end of story...........

Peace out Heffas
EA

No comments: