Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BB11: Episode 12 - POV Ceremony

The little shit pulls it off again, Michele wins POV!

Right away we get to see Signor Weasel go up to HOH to turn on the waterworks.......don't you all just love how he always begins it with a "handshake?" You notice that? He always does the handshake thing, like it's supposed to mean "Listen here, I'm shaking your hand now, so you KNOW I gotta be telling you the truth! Everybody KNOWS he who begins with a handshake, not full of caca shall he be..........."

So here he goes telling YumYum1 that there are no hard feelings..............and cue the tears. No really, he is all shook up folks, just beside himself.........poor little fukk...............God, I barely got that out..........

Luckily Russell knows he is full of shit, as we see his DR where he states "He can't even fake cry,, I'm more than happy to put the tombstone on his grave"

POV players are chosen, and off they go to do a cute game of Roman Forum. I died laughing at one of the facial expressions that came outta Jessie when her heard a ridiculosu estimate guess outta Michele, you catch that? LOL

Ronnie tried to "FOLD" his way through the whole friggin thing and it didn't work, it was Michele who pulled it off. The VERY LAST PERSON he wanted to see win it took it for the 2nd week in a row..............shittin' yaself yet there punk?!?!?

I was hella impressed with this little wallflower yet again, she is REALLY comin around! I didn't have any opinion of her whatsoever for weeks, and didn't think I would if I'm being honest, but hell, look at her go!

We get to see this little lass head on up to HOH and have a very interesting and comforting talk with Russell. These two look like they MIGHT be hooking up and playing together in this game!!! Seems like a team of 4 is forming, Russell, Michele, Jeff & Jordan, who knew?!?!?!?

Russell & her exchange a long list of notes regarding other HG's, and whats fun to watch is how they are getting along and how it's all unfolding. I don't think either of them ever dreamed they would wind up where they are right now, in an HOH room discussing the very REAL possibility of alligning together and throwing all of them for a loop. As Russ mentioned, NO ONE would see them coming and wouldn't guess they are working together if they play this off right...........

I'm SOOOOOO liking this new plans folks, mama is hella happy right now! Here's the problem...................WAY too many days left in that house for things to go according to plan! LOL As I mentioned previously, before you can even finish wipin' from front to back, things do a complete 180 in them loco walls..............

Ok, so going back to that fukktard Ronnie, he initially tries to smooth talk Michele into either voting him to stay OR (is he fukkin crazy, no really, has anyone checked if this mutha is a bonafide crazy???) to even use her POV on him and take him off the block................

When he sees that doesn't work, he decides that he's gonna give playing the role of Marlon Brando a try with his whole "You betta not go against the Family" in the BY. This fukk tried to actually INTIMIDATE Michele by saying that he, Chima, Nat & Jessie are a secure alliance, so if she votes him out, she will have 3 people after her, or to quote this cunt "think logically, you will be evicted right after me and will not make it to the final 2". HUH! Ain't that about a bitch?!?!?!? I had no IDEA The Godfather himself had spoken! I hate this fukkin twat, I really do, no I really loathe him.....................did you see his smug face while he was saying all this and trying to bully her?!??!? You fukk.............

We witness this bizarre argument unfold next in the kitchen between Chima & Russell. She showed hints of jealousy more than once in this game with regards to him talking to Lydia or other females, and she did it again by calling Michele Russell's GF. Well, seems Russell has had enough of her snide remarks, and hauls off back at her for once.......................sweet! He even goes as far as hinting to Jessie that she has pissed him off SO much that if she keeps this up, she may go up..........

Cut to a scene where Ronnie & Chima (He-Ma, sorry, she looks like a damn Tranny to me) are yakkin about Russell, none of it good. We see Russ right outside the door hearing ALL of it, and Nat catches it as well, so she runs in to tell them he has just heard everything they were talking about. They both puff up like they're gonna do something (He-Ma might, but Ronnie?!?!? Oh bless his heart.........) and Jessie and Nat warn her in particular to not start shit cause they cant save Ronnie so far, they sure as hell won't be able to save her if she hauls off on him, especially right before POV Ceremony, hello?!?!?

Ok, as an aside, is anyone else having a hell of glare off her head coming through their tv screen? He-Ma's..............that heffa's generatin' more friggin oil than a Big Mac everytime she pops on screen!!!! Christ woman, get a wetnap or something, gross...............

And is anyone else catching onto Nat's hygiene habits, or lack thereof??? We don't see this heffa bathe much as it is, she blames it on cold showers, but pray tell the reason you wear the same damn clothes day after day????? Your undies are gonna haul off and take off on their own soon sista...................wtf with these women?!??!?! You making me reconsider my team, is that it?!??! Dusgusting.......Fuckin little dude not only has a bad attitude, she gotta be funky too? Nasty ass, bathe already bitch, bathe............and quit pickin your damn nose ya numb twat, did you forget the live feed viewers?

POV Ceremony time, and Michele is BRILLIANT in her speech when she turns to Ronnie and says "I'll give you a chance to lie first.........I mean speak". LOL oh that was classic! Good for her...........

Lame lame and more lame come outta the both of them, Lydia's almost looked like she was comatose while giving her "you rock, love hanging out witcha" shit, and Michele decides to not use the POV on either of them...............YAY!!!!

Ok, ok, let's not get too excited now, as I have said time and time again, this friggin house flips QUICK, so there's no telling what's gonna happen by Thursday's eviction! That mutha could weasel his way back in..............stay tuned

Peace out Heffas
EA









She's smart as all hell, obviosuly can win a challenge in this bitch, shit, people better be scared and quick, Michele came outta nowhere folks...........

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog on another BB blog site and it has become one of my favorites! My daughter and I are also Evel D fans so I knew with my first look at your blog a few weeks ago that I Had to bookmark it! Thanks for keeping it real and making me laugh!

EvelAlida said...

Awwww, thank you samsmama2, how sweet of ya.......

yes, I know by know I am either loved or loathed, not much grey area with me, but that's ok, works well for me and helps me get rid of the riff raff I would more than likely cut in person :-)

You found me on another BB site?? May I ask which? Curious to know so I can thank them!

Much love
EA

Unknown said...

I saw it on BB dish and then saw some of your comments on the comment section, and out of curiousity clicked on it and laughed my ass off, I knew right away you were hella funny and a good writer so I added your blog to my BB list and now check it regularly. I can't afford the live feeds myself so people like you and sites like yours and BB Dish keep me caught up on all the good stuff.I will belooking forward to reading about your thoughts on the shows!! Thanks again for taking the time to blog on BB!

EvelAlida said...

Well isn't that freakin' nice of you?!?!??!?

Welcome to my blog then, glad as all hell you're here!!!

If you ever have questions, feel free mama

I behave myself over at Dish, I got crazy respect for Carolyn, and so that is by far the TAMEST people find me! LOL

Here......well......I speak freely :-)

EA

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!