Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And The Hate Mail Begins.........

Hello hello!

Well, I knew it was bound to happen, but not so soon I must admit. I haven't even begun expressing my thoughts mind you, and already I have people loathing me, Christmas has been extended for me apparently, this is delicious.....................

I got this particular doozy 2 nights ago:

"I hope you know that there's nothing great about idolizing an asshole like EvelDick, and the fact that you actually dont mind being described as his female counterpart shows me what kind of person you are! That man is a lude, crude and disgusting human being, so what does that make you? That's right, his counterpart! I hope your proud of yourself, because if your half as bad as he is, who in their right mind is going to want to read your blogs?"

Well my dear, apparently YOU will want to read my blogs, as you have. Oh and let's see, the millions and millions of people who adore the man perhaps might pop in. You know, as he was the winner and all ........................

I do love him so...................he is my mentor. Him and Karen Walker let's not forget, from Will & Grace. My little Anastasia Beaverhausen! She's lovely, isn't she? I'm getting there folks, I am so getting there, and these little emails put a smile on my face like no other, so keep 'em coming......

What did I fukkin' say from the get go people? This aint the joint to hold hands and proclaim that we are in fact the world................we aren't, nor are we the friggin' children, so simma down. If you want nice, go to the myriads of other sites regarding Big Brother, like my ladies at BBHeaven, BBDish, TrishyDoll, Jenny & Sherry, those ladies are divine...............me, well, I am as well, for a completely different set of reasons granted :-)

Now, with that said, I beg of you to defer to my 1st post, where I outline the gist of it all and what I am like. Aaawww, I don't gove you that soft warm and fuzzy feeling, is that it? Well shoot, perhaps if ya shit ya pants, you can achieve that feeling by passing on the Pepto...............

In the meantime, if ya come here, this is what you will get folks, plain and simple. And the beauty of it all is chances are the people that will loathe me most are the ones that will frequent this blog consistently, ain't that a bitch???? You need a reason to rave about how terrible I am, and how will one do that without reading up, I know how it works, so bon appetit..............

Oh and uh, by the way...............................it's only gonna get worse, so pull up a fukkin' chair assholes, mama has plenty to keep ya busy hating me :-)

EvelAlida

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice of someone to think they know you after just one blog.. Does "it" not realize how many people in fact do idolize Dick? Let's see the bad qualitys of Dick he is who he is, he speaks his mind, he doesn't put on a front like most people bad qualitys I think not.. Hell most people could only wish for the balls to put themselves out thier as who they truly are!!!

EvelAlida said...

Thank you thank you thank you Louella, my sentiments exactly. Which is why I respect him as much as I do, rude cride and all :-)

Those who get him will get me, those who don't, well, read and enjoy cause you know you will.....

EA

Sherry said...

LMAO, I love it HA! Very well put EA,. Dick was also one of my all time favorite players...Yes at times maybe he went too far, but if you watched the live feeds you would realize that every single house guest went too far. The only difference in them and Dick...they done it behind peoples backs. Ok for the ones that didn’t watch live feeds…let me just fill you in on what you didn’t see…Dick was the one that cleaned up after most of the house guest, Dick was the one that cooked dinner for them, and some very interesting entrĂ©es I might add, Dick was never ever rude to anybody until they gave him a reason to be.
Did he cut deeper than the others by his words, hell yeah he did…haha and he was damn good at it.
For the ones that despised him let me just tell you, he also had a big heart…I believe if you are his true friend and treat him with respect, he will treat you the same 10 fold.

So whoever you are that wrote Alida you are so ignorant of what Alida and Dick are all about. I met Alida aka EA through BBHEAVEN and I knew right off she was real, she loves to cut up and have a good time, she is polite to those that give her the same respect…
and yeah like Dick if you fck’ with her or the people she cares about, she will cut loose on your ass. I'm not saying I agree with every issue, but I admire their honesty and telling it like it and how they see it. BTW if you don’t like the way she or Dick handle their selves , then why the hell do you waste their time or yours as far as that goes. Well wait a minute, I take that back… for entertainments sake keep it coming, because I assure you EA will provide you and many others as well as me with some very interesting blogs HA!

THANKS FOR BEING YOU AND KEEPING IT REAL EA! XOXO

TrishyDoll said...

Well put EA. This person will surely be glued for your blog posts. They are prolly in dire need of one right now. Once you start you can't stop it is very habit forming. I know trust me!! I like the way you speak your mind a and keep it real. You are rude and crude and REAL. More than I can say for most people. That's why we love you...

Keep it coming, you know we love it!!

Jennie said...

Ok... Let me put my opinion here if I could. I am one of the ones that are sweet with all the BB stuff I try to be kind to everyone and hopefully get it in return, but I can only wish I could be as REAL as EA. I never met anyone like her never well I seen someone like her on tv which that was Dick lol she is one of a kind. I get tired of the nicest once in a great while and when I see her being Real and telling it like it is its refreshing because with her you will not get a surprise later on you will always know how she feels, UM wouldn't you rather have a person like that? I know I do. I love the way that she words things she can cut someone in half with her words alone and that to me is shocking to see a woman speaks her mind like that and is not afraid of what people would think of her. EA I have always told you this you are one of a kind you truly are and I am so happy to be sharing thoughts on the show with you. Heck I am always going to be reading your blogs who the heck wants the nice stuff they want the juicy stuff lol so do I. So to whoever wrote that to EA you are dead wrong about her,wait a minute let me rephrase that you are right about her and you know you will be the first to come here and see what she wrote hell you know you subscribed to her blog I know I did lol. What I know of EA if your her friend and in her family she is loyal to you and will have your back but if you cross her watch out, so what is wrong with that? Is there a law on being Rude to people she don't know? I think that person should really think about what is so wrong with what she wrote? I mean so what she is blunt what is wrong with that? Nothing.

Much respect and love to you EA (sorry about getting mushy) but I truly admire you.


Jennie

CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Alida :)

Fun blog! I think you're really on to something here.

xo,
Carolyn

EvelAlida said...

Well damn ladies, you trying to make a liar outta me and get me all nice in here???? LOL

I read the comments just now, and I love ya for it. Thank you, I mean it, thank you. Yeah I know, I don't sugar coat shit and yeah maybe sometimes I could actually take a page outta your books and be a little nicer from time to time, I know this about myself. But all in all, I think I aint so bad :-)

Jennie, you said it well, ok yes it might sting for a sec if I tell ya something you dont wanna hear, but hell, slab some ointment on that shit and it will clear up quicker than the lastest STD, stop complaining "I'm mean". I'm not mean at all actually, not to those who would never deserve an unkind word that is.........

You ladies like me why? Cause yeah maybe I make ya laugh here and there & Lord knows I get the entertainment value in some of the confrontations I get to have, but I'm not all that monstrous now am I? Not to you, ask yourself why and that alone will speak volumes about what kind of people YOU are, never mind me :-)

If I am mean to anyone, boo-fukkin-hoo people, move it along. You deserve it, end of story, so fukk off. Sorry I didnt serve the Fukk You with a Bullshit Burritto so it was easier to get down. Here's a thought, dont be a dickhead and mama wont be a meanie.......

Love you back ladies,
EA

TrishyDoll said...

Very well put mama...So dickheads stop being dickheads...LOL!! Can't wait to see you on the new season Evel...You are gonna knock some socks off!!