Monday, January 21, 2008

Best Woman Won :-)

CONGRATS TO MY MAMA TRISH!!!!!

My girl beat me in a 4-3 vote and took the 1st place as BBFANTASY GAME SEASON 2's WINNER!!!!! YEAH YA DO!!!!!!

Lets face it folks, she deserved this win over me, she was so dedicated to this game! She stuck her neck out, made moves that would make ya blush, and hauled ass!!!! Between the 2 of us we won more HOH & Veto comps than you can count, so mama is grinnin' from ear to ear to watch someone who deserved it win...........

To anyone who thinks I didn't deserve it, seriously, my left one is here for you to suck on. I never claimed I didn't deserve it, I sure as hell did, but not over my girl no, being honest with myself. She put more into it than I did, but I make no apologies for that, I did a hell of a job in this game kickin ass in comps and making it to every single event there was. No I didnt do the day to day chit chat as frequently, I got a sick father to tend to, and thats where my priorities lie folks, I am good with that. But I cant count the times I would have to walk home, sometimes almost an hour walk, to make it to the HOH comp that night, so I did a hell of a job putting in the dedication this game requires and juggling my personal life & responsibilities.............so yeah, I deserved it heffas, just not over my incredible opponent :-)

Don't be mad she got ya, don't be bitter, it's ok, suck on a Jello Puddin' Pop people, go make yaselves feel better. Stings that she won huh??? LOL Oh it's delicious, watching people cry "she was a puppetmaster, it's not fair". Wasnt she though? Didnt she just kill ya????? If ya had strings attached to ya joints, blame yaself cause all she did was play a BRILLIANT game, nobody put guns to ya heads, you went along with plans when it benefitted you and cried when it no longer did. Oh, so sad, let's all read from the book of Psalm, a spiritual hymn perhaps to soothe the soul................somebody get Jameka on the line, we need an amen.........

Then I hear the cries of anguish that her and I were Final 2. HA! Whose fault is that??? I told people to fuck off left and right, went on tirades for hours at a time some nights, did anyone ever place my loud mouth ass on the block? Nope, flew right under the radar.........oh this has to hurt..............

To make it even better, everyone knew she & I were alligned and thick as thieves from day friggin ONE! DAY ONE! We made no bones about it, declared it and strutted like peacocks over it every chance we got............ouch, I know I know.........get the Band-Aids and some ointment, it'll be ok.........

Oh and the mail, the hate mail to be specific, oh how it flows in. Funny, none of ya douchebags have the balls to post in HERE though, all hidin' behind ya daddy's left leg, but that's ok. I will post the juicier ones soon for everyone to enjoy.
I just had to get this off my chest first, but I didnt forget about ya :-)

For those that wanted my speech, it will be posted rght after this, just separately so this friggin post aint a mile long.

EA

1 comment:

TrishyDoll said...

Dynamic Duo Forever..I am so glad to have met someone like you. So real! Nothing will ever break our bond and no one will ever change the way we feel about each other. People should be so lucky to have a friend in their life as good as you. I love you always and forever no matter what. You know this!