Monday, January 7, 2008

We Warned You

You're here? You sure you meant to come here? You sure now? This ain't no cutesy, feel-good, why cant we all just get along joint so think it over.........................

There will be no singing of Cumbaya, there will be no "oh isn't she lovely? I especially like that blouse on her" bullshit, there will be no sugar coating whatsoever. If you're good with that, stay tuned cats...........................

BB9 starting up soon and here's prayin' these heffas are half as interestin' as the last batch were. My personal hero & role model as you know, ED, well really now, is there a chance in hell there will be another him? No, ain't' happenin', nobody's cut from that cloth, but one can wish for an 1/8th of that honesty to come through the tube this season....................people thought it was a slam to me to tag me as the "female version of him", ha! I ain't that good yet, it's coming with age though, and the older I get, the more friends I lose, it's refreshing really..................

Can we get another Whaaaamber in the joint? Oh most likely, we know there's typically a resident cryin' bitch who just cant' help but turn on the waterworks when it suits them. THAT I am NOT looking forward to, last season there were too many times I wanted to reach through my screen to cut that woman....................God Bless her God, amen........................

Can we get another Jameka??? Oh yeah, ya know it. What's the house without a good Christian? We learned it's fun last season, so there's a great chance of "He Who Walks On Water" to join us, sprinkle a few proverbs here and there, maybe christen an iguana or two, pray for all our sins, you know the drill......................let us pray....................

Then of course we need another slab of Man Meat to look at, that's always a given. The muscles we've come to know and love and all................oh wait, let's not forget there is sure to be a Silicone Slut occupying a bed now, can't forget Sweet Tits, always a token one of those too..........

Are we getting a homo this season? Man, I hope we get a homo. I am a big fan of the homo, so I need someone to pitch to me here people, preferably a woman that looks stunningly like Shakira, belly dance and all.........................9 outta 10 times gals who kiss gals get the likes of Nakomis to look at, eeeeeeessssshhhhh! These cats are tryin' to put them on pecker permanently............................

Ah well, I got lots of hopes for this season, we'll see. In the meantime, feel free to tell me how "wrong" I am, or how I shouldn't "use certain words", yeah I know I know, got it folks, but remember, you came to me. Here's my disclaimer:

"People suck, I don't like people. If it weren't for the fact that now and then a sista needs a little somethin', I would go without. I got friends, the ones that stuck around and appreciate me in my evel glory work for me, so nope, don't have a burnin' desire to make new ones, carry on."

EvelAlida (EA)

6 comments:

Jennie said...

EA all I can say is wow and I laughed so hard. You are the best with words and I have always says she can kill ya with her words. You are one awesome lady let me tell ya. I can't wait to see what else you have to say.


Jennie

EvelAlida said...

LOL why thank you mama!
I know it's pretty black and white with me, I'm either really liked or hated, glad to see your not the latter :-)

EA

Sherry said...

OMG E.A., YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTING AND FUNNIEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET! I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU HAVE JOINED IN ON THE FUN...I'M SURE YOU WILL KEEP US ALL ENTERTAINED LIKE NO OTHER, AND I LOOK FOWARD TO READING YOUR BLOGS.

E.A. YOU ROCK!
XOXO & ((((HUGZ))))
HAHA HAD TO GET THAT MUSHY STUFF IN THERE THAT YOU SO LOVE.HA!

TrishyDoll said...

LMFAO!!! I KNEW THAT YOUR FIRST POST WOULD BE RATHER ENTERTAINING BUT DAMN MAMA. YOU BOUT; HAD ME SPITTING PEPSI THROUGH MY NOSE. I AM SO EXCITED TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS. THERE ARE MORE THAN AMAZING. YOU HAVE ME IN STITCHES EVERY TIME I READ WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY...I WON'T GO ON WITH THE LOVE SAGA, BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU...


TRISHYDOLL
....AND REMEMBER IT GETS REAL HOT IN CHILL TOWN.

EvelAlida said...

Why thank you ladies!!!!!
Yes, I know know, I will tolerate one "love" seizure now and then, but be gentle, only so much a sista can handle in one sitting....

EA

Tony1982 said...

Rock on my sistah!!
XOXO