Wednesday, July 22, 2009

BB11 Episode 4 - Eviction

Yeah yeah I know I am way behind. Those of you who know me know I have somewhat of a personal crisis I am handling right now within my family and I thank you for all the prayers on Facebook etc.

I will catch up by day's end on all the episodes thus far........................starting with our eviction...........

BRADEN IS OUT!

Well, this episode certainly won the award for "Most Confusing" for any viewer that is stuck watching the tv show only format! I can understand editing, “bleeping', but come on, to this extent?!?!?!?

This episode we got to see Braden (or as I liked to call this tool, Signor Suave) show some seriously true bigoted colors (calling all Beaners, all Beaners to aisle 4 please, Braden's up for Pinata Night, grab a stick and take your places) or worse yet, we DIDN'T get to see it, we just KNOW of it due to the good graces of feeds and for those who don't get them, excellent bloggers that keep us in the loop!

We all know that Braden hauled off and told Kevin (love this cat still by the way, still on my HELL YEAH list) that he needed to go back where he came from and the infamous beaner barrage that followed................yet the show didn't so much as elude to to what he said, nothing!

First off, I had no idea that Lydia was even Latin since she reminds me of a Swedish version of Betty Boop for cryin' out loud, so that was news to me when she went off on Braden.

At any rate, the show attempted, and failed miserably, to show why Braden had suddenly become the target for eviction....................

Although Chima irritates the living hell out of me, her speech, oh bravo madam, bravo................. the “it amazes me how short some memories are” followed by the completely censored “he called 2 of my dear friends here beaners and called you Julie a whore, yes he did” was enough to actually make me cheer her on for a brief shining second. Granted it passed even before I could finish my ice cream sandwich, but it did happen............................

I'm sorry, I know this has nothing to do with nothing, but this heffa's forehead and shiny face are downright scary. That part she does in her hair alone makes her look like a rendition of Alien vs. Predator or something William Shatner woulda dry humped on the Enterprise..............................

Ronnie's “I vote to evict Braden” making it a 5/5 tie was fun to watch unfold, making Jessie's short and sweet tie breaking vote even better with a quick and clean “I vote to evict Braden” echo................no bullshit, no baloney of “I hate to do this but...............” just get the fuck out, delicious.................

HOH hits us, and look who wins, this summer's House Weasel Ronnie...............oh that was just TOO much fun to watch! The ass kissing this kid's gonna receive ought to be monumental within hours.......

Not an impressive episode by any means, as I said, thank God for feeds and bloggers who keep us up to speed ABOUT what goes on in the feeds..................

Peace out Heffas
EA

No comments: