Friday, July 31, 2009

BB11: Episode 10 - Eviction

By a Vote of 7 to 1, Casey, you have been eliminated from the Big Brother house.....

Ok, ok, wasn't thrilled at ALL by this week's eviction. Not that I wanted to see little Jordie go either granted, but I really wanted to see more of Casey, so it was a bummer for me tonight.......and to watch that little mutha's face, Weasel aka Ronnie's, that smug little fukkin' face of his when he watched Casey take the nomination seat, oh I could just punch him in that Cabbage Patch mug of his.....friggin ugly little bitch, what milligram of medication is that poor wife of his ON that she can stomach that bastard? It's those damned "cat ate the canary" smug faces he makes that really just makes me wish I could reach through my screen....

So, off the bat we get the laughter inducing DR outta Casey right after he's nominated, where he esclaims with a truly shocked and hilarious face "You know, I looked around, and I didn't see any outrage! We had a......didn't we have a plan......didn't we have a plan?!?!?! Teflon Ron strikes again!". Oh that was priceless you guys, his sheer WTF moment was too damn funny......

Ronnie's DR of "Ronnie lives again in the Big Brother house for 1 more week SUCKAS!" wasn't laughter inducing, just vomit inducing. Weasel really makes me ill......

When Jeff was speaking with Casey in the BY, he made an excellent point of "Ok dude, it's 1 thing to put you up, but what was that zinger all about? Don't hide behind a pair of sunglasses man, look 'em in the eye if you're gonna say something like that". I had to agree with this one, cause while I am surprising mainly myself with the admire I have for Jessie this time around, as I mentioned in my last blog, that zinger bothered me too. Not so much for it's content, but for what it could MEAN for Jessie if he slips back into his old skin from BB10..........he really needs to be careful if his new and improved model is gonna hold up

Ok, now, can we PLEASE DISCUSS that little montage of Lydia watching Jessie sleep?!?!??! HELLO!!!! Anybody else feel like they were watching the unreleased sequel to Fatal Attraction?!??!?! Holy Fuck Ms. Boop, cue the Psycho shower scene music please! WTF was THAT all about?!?!? Her DR made it even creeper with her stating "Because he's asleep he's in a vulnerable state. I really hope Jessie never makes me mad cause I can pretty much do whatever I wanted. Maybe while he's sleeping, I could get revenge. There's a few things I could do, just have to get creative". Seriously woman...............holy shit

Casey's little talk with Kevin was a smart move. He pointed out to Kevin that because he's on the block, he now has a full license to go after Jessie FOR other people without them having to get their hands dirty.......nice little thing to point out there Casey, it was a good move. It did shit for ya in the end Lord knows, but it was still an intelligent remark to have made nonetheless......

Ok, so here's a time where mama gets to flip the script. You all remember my FIRST blog of the season ye? I state who I like, who I don't like, and I remind all of you that I will change my mind so wait for it.............and tada, here's yet another reversal for me. I LIKE Jeff & Jordan, there I said it.

I can't help it.......I could not stand these 2 episode one, their remarks alone are still hard for me to shake off so that's the fence I am riding on a personal level. However, I'm sorry, no one can deny the absolutely adorable connection these 2 have and what a nice way to see it unfold for a change as far as "ShowMances" go. It's not seedy, not purely sexual, it's off the fukkin' charts adorable.........uuuggghhh it drives me mad that my mind has changed on these 2 but it has and I no longer loathe them nor have them on the top of my list for bouncin'......I also like they way these 2 are playing the game so far. It's not over the top decit, manipulation and bullshit that we get to see from far too many of the HG's, it's more on the level, and as long as their target WASN'T Jessie, I wouldn't mind the control shifting at ALL so they can get Weasel out......

When we see Julie address Ron about how he must be surprised to be safe, here comes that fukkin smug look of his again. Seriously, get this ugly shit off my screen, please, just forced down my dinner......

LOVED Jessie's SMART reply to Julie that he wasn't going to choose between the two ladies of which he prefers, Ms. Boop or Closet Lesbian. Although the little remark about them BOTH being platonic certainly rolled some eyes yes?

He's so damn likeable this season, damn, what the fukk happened?!?!? LOL I still cannot shake my amazement to be rooting for the kid......

Ok, now onto Casey's speech before the votes, and it went something like this:

"I wanna thank Big Brother for choosing me to participate this summer, it's an honor. I also wanna apologize, cause it feels like to my family at least, I let them down by being in the position I'm in. I'm in this position because 2 houseguests stabbed me in the back. Ronnie, the manipulative dorkapodomus (LMAO!) w/ the God complex. Jessie, the self absorbed, smedium wearing (LMAO, sorry that made me laugh too cause my best friend Donny uses that very word to describe guys that wear tight shirts and it made me immediately think of him) ego maniac with a personality & IQ of ironically enuff, a banana. Both these guys stabbed me in the back & they'll do the same to the rest of ya'll alright? Know that, they will do that to you. (Looking at Ronnie) it;s funny you talk about actions man cause after what you did to me......you have a choice. Go into the Diary Room, you can do what they tell you to do and vote me out & continue to be mindless sheep herded down towards your OWN evictions, or you can use the anonimity of the Diary Room & vote to keep me here to fight the good fight. I done nothing to any of you, it's these guys that want me out. Have your own mind. I appreciate it, mingle mix (???) HOLLA"

Ok, THAT was a good speech, even though I didn't agree with 1/2 of it. As I stated previously in a blog, it WAS Casey that drew first blood w/ Jessie, oh hoe HE easily forgets. It was Casey that betrayed JESSIE whhen he cast the rogue vote to evict. But that's of no concern now is it? What I loved loved loved was Jessie's calm approach to the entire speech, didn't so much as bat an eye, and the OLD Jessie would have been all over that cat............

Jessi STILL kept an incredibly calm demeanor when Casey got up for the goodbyes and went on to state it was just a game. Casey of course reiterated with a parting blow of "Your word is mud man, period, period. You know, you shake hands with somebody, you look them in the eye......" to with Natalie jumps in with "You stabbed him in the back first Casey". I HATE to EVER agree with anything that comes outta this heffa's mouth, but she had a valid point. I just wish it had been Jessie to have made it, cause again, it will not bode well FOR him to have Natalie be his mouthpiece yet again. Casey's reply of "what are you his pitbull?? Ain't nobody talkin' to you man, go make Jessie a sandwich" was friggin priceless though! LMAO

And may I add, it was little, it was of no major significance, but Casey DID shake Ron's hand on the way out and included a "Good luck to you brother". Nice touch

We get the goodbye messages next and (GAG) here we see Ronnie's "Wow Casey, looks like the MANIOULATOR got you again (shit eatin' 'I know you did you little son of a bitch' grin outta Casey this whole time mind you)" was of course enough to make me what????? VOMIT.................Please dear Lord in heaven, make this piece of shit disappear from my screen soon Lord, soon...........

Natalie's goodbye of "You talk about how I'm an immature 18 year old. I'm actually 24, I do have a college degree, & I'm a lot smarter than you think, thats' why you're sitting outside those doors" was snazzy wasn't it??? I had to rewind twice to try and catch Casey's reaction which was minimal......her damned voice really grates me, anyone, anyone? I can't take her voice, I can't. Now i know, I know, it's more than likely based on the fact that I cannot stand her true, but shut the fukk up please

Ok, drum roll please.......................

IT'S TWIST TIME!!!!
NO MORE CLIQUES, YOU'RE ON YA DAMN OWN PEOPLE!

AND WHAT'S THIS? MYSTERY POWER YOU SAY? NO ONE WILL KNOW WHAT IT IS AND IT COULD CHANGE THE ENTIRE COURSE OF THE GAME? ONLT THE ONE WHO HAS THE POWER WILL KNOW WHAT IT IS AND IT MUST BE KEPT A SECRET TILL USED?

WHAT, WAIT! AMERICA GETS TO VOTE ON WHO GETS THE POWER?

DID YOU ALL CATCH THAT COLLECTIVE GASP FROM THE HG'S AT THIS ONE??? LMAO

Ok, caps lock off...............sorry, got carried away! Oh that was delicious though wasn't it? The audible GASP was yummy!

Of course, we all get clued in as viewers that the Coup D'Etat is back people!!!!
This is the power that is only valid for 2 weeks, and the one that holds the power can overthrow the HOH by completely null & voiding one or BOTH of the nominations right BEFORE the live eviction! I am salivating as I type........this has been and always WILL be one the best mystery powers ever created by Big Brother in my opinion!!!!


I am soooooooo torn on whom I want to get this power. If I could be SURE Jeff wouldn't use it on Jessie, I want Jeff to take this hands down because then I KNOW he would use it on that fukk Ronnie. But it makes me nervous if it could be used to evict Jessie................damn it, I wish I had a better idea of whats going on in his head cause I am jittery to vote this time around and it almost always comes back to haunt me.........

At any rate, HOH comp time and it is the ever so popular ENDURANCE!

Round and round the HG's go as we sign off to credits this episode. Who else is dying of laughter watchin' em get smacked into that damn diploma? Who do you think is gonna take this one?? I only PRAY it's not Natalie or Ronnie, I think I could live with just about anyone else........

That pretty much wraps it up for this round folks. It was a hell of a good show tonight and we got some more insight. Unfortunately we had to see Casey go, or fortunately depending on who's reading this, but for me it was a letdown. I would have liked to have seen him team up with Jessie for real and taken it further, but ah well, these cats ain't playin' to make me happy now are they? If they were, Natalie & Ronnie would be dunked in a tub of shit somewhere without a towel in sight......

Peace out Heffas
EA

No comments: